On the seafront of one of the 10 best beaches in the world, Barceló has a 2 km beach, the best in Punta Cana and protected by a coral reef that makes the pristine sea perfectly calm. The Barceló Bávaro Palace Deluxe***** hotel is found in this magical place and is characterised by its incredible levels of comfort and rest. This is made possible due to the new B-Room rooms that combine technology with the best beds on the market as well as rain-effect showers.
The Bávaro Palace Deluxe hotel is the perfect place for lovers of good food, with 11 first class restaurants and different specialities at your disposal. You can choose from Japanese, traditional Mexican, meat and fish dishes and international cuisine. During the day you can partake in all kinds of sports including: golf, kayaking, windsurfing, trips in basic sailing boats or hobbie wave. You can also enjoy all the facilities on offer at the hotel with an incredible, complete and luxurious U-Spa Bávaro, swimming pools, gym, shopping centre and a miniclub for the little ones. And at night you can enjoy the hotel’s vibrant nightlife: shows, nightclubs, casino…
If you’ve got energy to burn, there’s plenty to do at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, Punta Cana! With plenty of all-inclusive perks, you play a few games in the regulation-sized baseball diamond, soccer field, or get wet at the resort’s water park. If you would rather tee-off, check out the signature 18-hole golf course designed by one of the world’s most inventive golf architects, P.B. Dye. Want to enjoy your vacation at a slower pace? Opt for pampering at the hotel’s premier spa, Barcelo U. Nothing beats their sublime, hot-stone massage on the terrace with Bali beds. If you want to spend a lazy afternoon with your family, check out the resort’s ample shopping at the 16-store arcade. After a fun-filled day exploring the area, nothing says relaxation like a refreshing pool-side pina colada from El Cielo Bar.
When you need some relaxing downtime, you’ll love the new, 610-square-foot Junior Suite Deluxe with its Jacuzzi on the terrace. Traveling with the family? We recommend the two-bedroom Family Deluxe Room units that feature two separate bedrooms and two terraces, one with Jacuzzi. If family time has become scattered at best, then why not spend some quality time together at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe in Punta Cana!
Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe features 488 rooms distributed in 4 buildings, each with 4 floors accessible by elevator. Perfect for your next getaway, each room features the finest appointments to keep you and your family happy. Rooms feature a terrace or balcony with two-person whirlpools, air conditioning, fan, minibar, 32″ LCD TV, Wi-Fi access ($), electronic safety deposit box, landscape relaxation shower and so much more.
Discover one of the best places to rest in the Caribbean, the new B-Rooms carry the Barceló hallmark and are equipped with:
- Latest generation in health & well-being
- One of the best beds on the market
- Raindance showers
- 32” LCD TV with USB port/on-demand video
- Radio-alarm with iPod/MP3 connection
- Wi-Fi connection in the rooms and throughout the complex (subject to charge. The service is free for Club Premium guests)
- Coffee maker and minibar
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Iron and ironing board
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in all 11 restaurants, including 2 buffet restaurants, a snack bar that’s open 24 hours a day and 6 a-la-carte restaurants: Mexican, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, meat and seafood. There are also 2 exclusive restaurants for adults only at Barcelo Bávaro Beach.
All the a-la-carte restaurants require a reservation and have a dress code. The restaurants La Comedia and Chez Gourmet are only included in the all inclusive package for Club Premium guests; there is an additional cost at these 2 restaurants for regular guests.
13 bars, including a sports bar open 24 hours a day, nightclub and swimming pool bars with unlimited national drinks, a selection of international drinks and an additional 2 bars, which are exclusively for adults only, located in the Barceló Bávaro Beach. Alcoholic drinks may only be consumed by over 18s.
Facilities and services
- Foreign currency exchange in the reception area
- Club Premium VIP lounge. There is an additional charge for the rest of the guests.
- Chill out lounge with Caribbean Sea views
- 4 swimming pools, including swimming pools for children, swimming pool for adults and a semi-Olympic swimming pool.
- Towel and sunlounger service on the beach and swimming pool area.
- Cabins in the swimming pool area
- Barcy Water Park with water castles, slides and waterfalls located in the pool
- New Pirates’ Island Water Park with wave pool. Subject to an additional charge
- Day and night time activities for all ages
- Miniclub with crib area
- Night-time nursery (from 18.00 – midnight)
- Maxi club with games for teenagers
- Nightclub for teenagers
- Pool and giant chess
- Free access to the daily show at the Gran Teatro, with drinks included
- Casino open 24 hours. (for over 18s)
- Nightclub with drinks included from 23.00 – 03.00 for over 18s.
- VIP lounge exclusively for Club Premium guests There is an additional charge for the rest of the guests.
- Free train that runs from 08.00 to 04.00
- Virgen de San Salvador chapel
- Room service for meals included for Club Premium guests only. There is a charge for alcoholic drinks.
- Safe in the room
- Taxes and tips included
- Pedal boats
- Diving masks in the swimming area
- Basic windsurfing
- Basic sailboats
- Basic catamarans (hobie wave)
Other services included
- Merengue, bachata and salsa classes
- Spanish lessons
- Catholic mass celebrated regularly in the San Salvador chapel
Complete All inclusive Details
- Complete Meals Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Dining options include Buffet or A la Carte
- Unlimited Domestic drinks, Wine by the glass serve with lunch and dinner
- Daily Snacks
- Free Entrance to Discos (drinks included)
- Non-Motorized Water sports Including Kayaks, Windsurfing (standard boards only), Sailing with Sunfish or Aqua fin Boats, Snorkeling and Pedal Boats*
- Day and Night Tennis
- Kids Club for Children Aged 5-12 yrs
- Free Entrance to Gran Bavaro theater
- Transportation Within Complex by Shuttle Train
- Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment
- All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Service Charges are also Included.