The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real All Inclusive is family-friendly luxury Boutique Resort in Punta Cana, located in Paradisus Palma Resort just 25 minutes from the Punta Cana Airport and right in front of Palma Real Shopping Village and Cocotal Golf Club. Guests staying at The Reserve At Paradisus Palma Real Resort enjoy elite treatment and direct access to Playa Bavaro.
The Reserve features nearly 190 residential concierge suites, including family concierge suites, suites with a private garden, swim-up suites and presidential suites. This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
- Spectacular Kids Zone
- YHI Spa & Fitness Center
- unlimited golf green fees
- free Internet in rooms and public areas
- 3 à la carte restaurants, 2 bars
- access to a private beach with beach concierge
- Oversized suites with exclusive Family Concierge service
- Swim up Suites with direct access to pool or private garden
- whirlpool for 2
- dining and living area and 24-hour room service
YHI Spa and fitness center is in a separated building within the resort area, open-air and fully roofed, it is decorated with water fonts to delight your ears with the running water and relaxing music. The Spa offers massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. This garden view spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments.
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real offers guests a wonderful variety of cuisine, bars and themed & international restaurants creating a unique culinary experience.
Enjoy exquisite gastronomy without leaving the hotel, in a modern and welcoming Caribbean ambience. You also have access to the restaurants at the Paradisus Palma Real (except Royal Service areas).
The Reserve offers a buffet restaurant, two a la carte restaurants, a snack bar and three bars.
GABi Club – Beat. Drink. Groove. Chill-out club, bar and restaurant designed with casual elegance. Buffet. This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Aqua – This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Mediterranean cuisine plus a la carte international specialities. Reservations are required.
Mizu – A unique culinary experience. Teppanyaki combines performance with cuisine. The chefs that prepare your dishes will surprise you with their shows. This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Hydrogrill – Wide variety of hot and cold snacks and tapas, ideal for informal lunches as you enjoy a pleasant day by the hotel pool. Choose from hamburgers, salads, sandwiches, drinks, cocktails, long drinks Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Family Concierge: exclusive for families
The exclusive Family Concierge has only one objective: to satisfy each and every one of your family’s needs during your vacations in Punta Cana (Dominican Republic).
The Family Concierge rooms have a specially assigned Family Concierge who will assist you during your stay and coordinate all the services and information required by guests who have chosen to spend their vacations with the family.
Family Concierge benefits
- Elegant VIP area with personalised check-in/ check-out for all the family
- Luxury family suites – Family Concierge
- Family Concierge service all day and special activities
- Free mobile phone for constant contact with our attentive concierge staff
- Paradisus Kids Kit on arrival including, amongst other items: hat, t-shirt and rucksack
- Children’s pool
- Private beach area with pool concierge and reservation of bed
- Preferential bookings at the restaurants, activities and SPA
- Possibility of reserving connecting rooms
- PS2™, XBox 360™ or Wii™ consoles in the room (on request)
- Free high speed internet in the rooms, restaurants and public areas
- Special amenities for the kids in the room including bathrobes and slippers
- Bathrobes and slippers for the parents
- Turn-down service with snacks every day
- Personalised minibar with drinks and aperitifs for children
- Preparation of the Jacuzzi® “Fun in the bath”
Rooms at the Hotel The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real
- 190 luxury Concierge Residential Suites, including 80 Family Concierge Suites, 32 Suites with private garden and 28 stunning Swim-Up Suites
- Mahogany furniture
- Marble floors
- Independent lounge with sofa-bed
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Private terrace or balcony
- Hydromassage tub for two (on the terrace or in the bathroom)
- Double wardrobe
- Two flat screen TVs
- CD and DVD player
- Espresso coffee machine
- Minibar restocked daily
- 24 hour room service
At The Reserve we want you to enjoy your stay in Punta Cana to the full. That is why we offer an extensive and varied entertainment and leisure program with workshops and activities for adults and children (from 4 months up to any age).
The resort has a fantastic Kids Zone (725m2) where our youngest guests can take part in sports activities (super jumper, climbing wall) and arts and crafts activities (workshops, science and environmental workshops, biscuit and pizza making…) alongside their families and with our well qualified team of professional staff.
In the evening, enjoy the hotel’s vibrant nightlife with evening activities, professional shows and live music, or try your luck at the casino.
Services and facilities
WiFi available around the pool and in public areas
Exclusive VIP lounge for check-in
Satellite inter-villa concierge desk
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real offers:
- Romance Package
- Gazebo for weddings and special honeymoon offers
- Car and motorbike rental *
- Reservations of excursions
- Currency exchange (in Palma Real)
- Various boutiques *
- Camera shop *
- Mobile phone and laptop rental *
- Laundry service *
- Babysitting service *
- Medical centre *
- Unlimited free green fees at the Cocotal Golf & Country Club with its 36/72 par World Class Championship Golf Course designed by José Pepe Gancedo. Attend professional golf classes with the Sol Meliá Golf Academy international team (with charge). Golf buggy is included (obligatory) at no extra charge. Calloway golf equipment rental.
- Non-motorised water sports
- Scuba diving for PADI certified divers *
- 5 tennis courts and 3 paddle tennis courts
- Jogging along the beach
- Daily yoga and Pilates sessions
- “Live the Water bliss experience” in the Spa *
- Horse riding *
- Bike riding
- Board games
- Live shows in the evening
- Casino and games
Activities and entertainment
The Reserve offers an extensive and varied activities program, designed for all ages and tastes (subject to seasonal changes).
- Sports activities for adults: yoga, pilates, yoga, tennis and beach volleyball classes
- Modern and fully equipped facilities for paddle tennis and tennis (*)
- 37,600 m2 of pool areas with activities: aqua aerobics and snorkelling
- Salsa, bachata, merengue classes…
- Different workshops (candle making, cocktails, sushi, cigars…)
- Evening activities: shows including “Le Cirque”, “Michael Jackson Legend show” and “Dominican Paradise”, as well as Fire & Desire parties
- Live music in the evenings
- Cultural program – live music. Superb performances for piano lovers and modern Jazz fusion
- Romantic and Dominican music
- Red Lounge: Exclusive area with bold decor, bar, resident DJ, the latest music, dance floor and sophisticated atmosphere. Ideal place for a cocktail, meeting fellow guests, dancing and enjoying the night
CHILDREN (KIDS ZONE)
- Mini Club for children aged between 1 to 12 years of age staying at The Reserve, 7 days a week at no extra cost
- Mini Club for children aged between 5 and 12 years of age staying at the Paradisus Palma Real, 7 days a week at no extra cost
- Monitored baby crib area
- Games Room with Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 3
- Computer area with internet
- Terrace with air hockey, table tennis and fussball
- Kids lounge, buffet and mini bar
- Creative space
- Adventure park (climbing wall, super jumper, bouncy castle)
- Evening program (tropical party, movie night, karaoke, magic show, mini disco, puppet show)
Eco Garden at Reserve
Natural area for local ecological horticulture to raise awareness about environmental issues
For adults and children interested and concerned about the sustainability of the planet
Home-grown tomatoes, okra, bananas and different herbs and spices